Wednesday, September 5, 2012

three artifacts that best describe me


Three artifacts people would find that best describe me are: a soccer ball, flip flops, and a computer.
  A soccer ball is an artifact that describes me because I love sports. I play 4 sports; soccer, basketball, track, and dance. Soccer is my favorite sport. I have been playing soccer since I was little. A soccer ball represents me because sports are an important part of my life. I play soccer every day after school in the fall, I play basketball every day after school in the winter, I do track every day after school in the spring, and I dance year round. I love sports so a soccer ball is an artifact that represents me.
   Flip flops are an artifact that represents me because I love summer and the beach. Summer is my favorite season. My favorite thing to do in the summer is to go to the beach.  I also live near the beach, on Plum Island. I have lived on Plum Island for most of my life, so I go to the beach a lot.  My favorite beach to go to is on Manasota Key, Florida, where my family has a beach house. My cousins and I go on an annual vacation there every October. I love summer, so flip flops are an artifact that best describe me.
   A computer is an artifact that best describes me because I like technology. One of my favorite things to do besides sports is go on the computer. I like going on the internet. Some technology I enjoy using is the computer, my iphone, and television. I like technology because I think technology improves our lives. A computer is an artifact that best describes me because I like technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment